Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year, a New Perspective Romans 12:2



Romans 12:2 New International Version (NIV)
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

When I read this I instantly felt I had to share this with everyone I know. What a perfect verse to start the new year. To me this means start this year off only caring about what your creator thinks of you and keep that at the forefront of your mind. Because when Christ is in charge, why worry, why compare yourself to anyone else at any level, physically, intellectually or even spiritually. And when you have a new, Christ-focused, view on life you'll be able to get a little more of a view of the plans He has for you. To me, knowing a bit of Gods plan (even when its intimidating) is one of the most comforting things there is. So here's to a new year and a new view!

No comments:

Post a Comment